Electrical Testing Specialists
Why testing? It is the law! A duty of care is needed to employees and members of the public.
Electrical installations must be inspected and tested on a regular basis. There are legal requirements which may also affect you. As a NICEIC certified company and with our experience in electrical testing, you will have the peace of mind that comes with knowing your electrical installation is safe and up to date in complying with current regulations.
- Domestic – You may require a Periodic Inspection Report for mortgage purposes.
- Landlord / Letting Agents – HMO require an annual inspection and Periodic Inspection Report to be provided
- Commercial – For compliance with health and safety regulations you will require a Periodic Inspection Report. Needed for insurance and licence renewals purposes.
- Initial Verification of New Electrical Installations
- Periodic Inspection and Testing (EICR)
- Emergency Lighting Testing
- Fire Alarm Testing
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT Testing)
At Swift Control Services Ltd we are committed to achieving total customer satisfaction, we achieve this through liaising with our clients throughout various stages of the contract, listening to and meeting their requirements.